(vegan, refined sugar free, gluten free)
1,5 cups freshly boiled water
1 cup almond milk
6 tbsp agave syrup
4 tbsp Chia seeds
juice of 1/2 lemon
1 Bag of blue Butterfly Pea Tea
Ice Pops Molds
You’ll find my video tutorial on Youtube:
Blue Chia Popsicles
- Start by making the tea.
- Mix 3 tbsp of the agave syrup with the almond milk and set aside.
- Take the bag out of the tea and add the Chia seeds. Stir well and let soak for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile spread the sweetened almond milk evenly over the ice pops molds. Put in the freezer for at least half an hour.
- Add the other 3 tbsp of the agave syrup to the Chiapudding you’ve just created and stir well.
- Spread the blue Chiapudding into half of the ice pops molds.
Purple Chia Popsicles
- We’ll dye the other half purple with one simple trick!
- Add the lemon juice to the remaining Chiapudding and stir well. It turns purple! Fill into the remaining molds. Put into the freezer for at least 4 hours.
I’m always happy about your recreations and your feedback. Here, on Instagram or on Facebook. Just use #therawberry .
– Eure Marie
* Die von mir angegebenen Produktlinks sind Kooperationen mit Amazon. Dafür entstehen für Dich keine Mehrkosten. Dadurch kannst du lediglich mich als Blogger unterstützen. /
* The products I’ve linked in this post are in cooperation with Amazon. There are no extra costs for you. But with these links you can support me as a blogger.