For the chocolate spread:
450 g hazelnuts
75 g maple syrup
4 tbsp cacao powder
1/2 tbsp vanilla powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Put the hazelnuts onto a baking tin and roast for about 10 minutes.
- Let the nuts fully cool down bevor going over to the next step.
- Place the nuts in your food processor and put on maximum speed until a paste forms. Turn down to a medium speed and let it mix for another 5 minutes. The hazelnut butter should now be really smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients to your food processor and mix briefly.
- Fill the chocolate spread into a jar or in an airtight container and store in your fridge. Holds up to one week.
I’m always happy about your recreations and your feedback. Here, on Instagram or on Facebook. Just use #therawberry .
– Eure Marie